Junior Sales Associate
Company: Ace Marketing Inc.
Location: Ellicott City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionThe objective of the Junior Sales Associate role
is to execute tactical objectives fulfilling our commitment to
superior customer care and a positive customer experience. The
Junior Sales Associate will directly lead local personnel to
improve customer service, manage service requests cycle time, and
ensure effective market communication on results and performance.
Please note that this is an entry-level position- you must learn
all ends of our business operations before overseeing a team.
Responsibilities of the Junior Sales Associate:
- Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer
- Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and
services and be able to educate clients on how our products and
services would be beneficial to them
- Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing clients
- Troubleshoot, and problem solve client or member accounts and
- Perform customer account maintenance requests from clients
- Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
- Retain business by identifying and addressing client issues
- Suggest ideas and improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications of the Junior Sales
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience preferred
- Excellent training and customer services skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to effectively communicate with various levels of
management and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all
- Able to be flexible in a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to work independently -- self-starterPowered by
Keywords: Ace Marketing Inc., Ellicott City , Junior Sales Associate, Sales , Ellicott City, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!