Customer Service Representative
Company: Sunrise Systems Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
1- Year Contract duration.
*Remote at this time. Candidates must be local. Once site is open,
contractor will have to work onsite*
Shift time: 8 AM - 5 PM
*All candidates must be vaccinated (COVID-19) for entrance to this
Work increase-contract position only for one year. At the time of
offer, will correct dates for a one year assignment.
*Laptop-mail to home address.
Looking for candidates who are:
2. Good time management
3. SAP experience would be a plus.
4. Good communication skills.
"The Customer Service Coordinator is the primary point of contact
for order management activities with internal and external
stakeholders. The primary responsibility is to ensure accuracy and
timeliness of sales orders by coordinating activities with groups
including but not limited to B2B, Sales Services, Forecasting,
Product Supply, Financial Services, Sales, and the External
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
External: Customers, Carriers and Carrier Partners
Internal: Sales, Sales Service, Transportation, Replenishment,
Supply Planning, Sales Planning, Client Services, Distribution,
Financial Services, EDI, MBS, Claims
Functional Competency: Peer Relationships, Learning on the Fly,
Self-Knowledge, Planning, Informing, Problem Solving"
"1. Accountable for focus on customer relationships with an
emphasis on ensuring on-time delivery and accuracy of quantities
2. Requires the ability to exercise independent thinking to meet
the demands of customer service.
3. Manage the coordination of Distribution, Inventory Replenishment
and Transportation for a seamless process to the customer
4. Follow initiatives to meet KPI metrics, including Avg Days Late
(ADL), invoice accuracy, CFR and Order Compliance
5. Provide updates and communications as required. Send cuts
reports to stakeholders with root cause analysis
6. Handle accounts that are deemed as high volume or needing
7. Schedule receiving appointments where applicable
8. Observe promo calendar to understand customer future needs,
working with supply and demand teams to ensure orders fill in full
and track post event results (CFR/OTD)
9. Maintain and update customer profiles for ease of information
If you are interested in this job, You can also directly send an
updated resume to Anant.K@sunrisesys.com. You can also call us
directly at 224-242-9590.
Note: Candidate who can work on our W2 without any VISA sponsorship
must apply. Non-Local Candidates need to relocate on their own as
no relocation assistance will be provided.
Keywords: Sunrise Systems Inc, Ellicott City , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!