Warehouse Worker - Days
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Warehouse Worker Now Hiring up to $18 / hour Our Opportunity: As a
member of our fulfillment center and warehouse team, you'll thrive
in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We
will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential.
You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we
can't wait for you to join the pack! We are holding open interviews
with on-the-spot offers. Why you'll love working here: Across all
Chewy roles and locations, you'll work within a supportive and
inclusive culture. Chewy offers a variety of scheduling options
including part-time and full-time roles. You'll receive competitive
pay, and the opportunity for wage increase every 6 months. We offer
the following benefits for our team members:
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access
program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned,
before your regular payday!
- Immediate full-time scheduling opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform
What you'll do: We focus on excellent customer service, and we take
pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers - and
their fuzzy family members. Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide
range of warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations. What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment e.g., Cherry
Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider,
etc. Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable). Chewy is committed
to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion
of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans
with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation
during the application process or to perform these job
requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please
contact CAAR@chewy.com . If you have a question regarding your
application, please contact HR@chewy.com . To access Chewy's
Keywords: Chewy, Ellicott City , Warehouse Worker - Days, Professions , Gardners, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!