Medical Laboratory Technician (Part-Time)
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Generalist opening in Biglerville, Pennsylvania. This and other
medical lab technician jobs brought to you by
- Part Time (32 hours/ 2 weeks)
- Night Shift
- Permanent, Full-time Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine and/or specialized specimen collection,
processing and testing procedures with supervision as
- Performs quality control and instrument check procedures and
maintains related records.
- Makes periodic observations of materials derived from cultures
and identifies types of bacterial colonies found by determination
of cultural requirements and biochemical reactions in
- May group or type blood of donors and recipients.
- Counts, describes morphology of, and performs studies on blood
and other body fluid cells.
- Cuts, stains, and mounts specimens of human tissue. Performs
special stains on tissues as directed by the pathologist(s).
- High School or G.E.D. required, Completion of MLT program;
certification eligibleAssociate's Degree in a MLT program
- MLT(ASCP) or HT(ASCP) within one year of date of employment
required6 - 12 months experience required **Sign on bonus and
relocation assistance offered if needed** Looking to relocate? I
can be a resource for that! Want more information? Reach out to
Megan at or email resume Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Ellicott City , Medical Laboratory Technician (Part-Time), Professions , Biglerville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!