Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Logistics) - 2nd Shift - $20/hr - $1500 Sign On Bonus
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Responsible for the daily/weekly maintaining of pallet tracking
(where applicable), audit of driver logs and trip reports, log and
driver file DOT requirements tracking. Liaison for internal
customer support. Track all return goods as directed by the
customer for close out of returns from the private fleet.
- $18.00 per hour base pay rate
- Up to $2.55 per hour incentive program
- Overtime available
- Paid breaks
- $1,500 sign on bonus, $500 to be paid out after 31 days of hire,
$500 to be paid out after 61 days of hire, and $500 to be paid out
after 91 days of hire!
• Various office and administrative duties, which may include
handling accounts payable/receivable and collections, payroll, fuel
reconciliation, office supplies, billing, maintaining database and
• Audit of logs and trip reports and other DOT reporting, maintain
of files, customer service interaction, resolution of driver
equipment requests and pallet tracking.
• Maintenance and distribution of route books, daily interface with
drivers, assist with driver coverage of vacation and overflow
• Involve Safety team as required by location
• Prioritize workload and have flexibility to adjust based on
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
• Other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor
• 2 years of general office experience required
• 1 year of customer service experience required
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
and PowerPoint required
• AS400 experience preferred
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Ellicott City , Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Logistics) - 2nd Shift - $20/hr - $1500 Sign On Bonus, Professions , Shippensburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!