In Home Consultant
Posted on: June 24, 2022
What You Will DoAll Lowe's associates deliver quality customer
service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked
with the products our customers need. As an In-Home Consultant
(IHC), this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers in
their homes to deliver home improvement project solutions.
- Ensuring merchandise and projects are accurately quoted and
- Preparing and maintaining digital project folders according to
- Following the IHC Sales Process and utilizing technology and
Lowe's systems for a professional customer presentation and record
keeping.The In-Home Consultant executes sales for home projects.
The IHC delivers a superior client experience by accurately
assessing customer needs and swiftly creating a final
quote/proposal. This associate spends most of his/her time in our
customer's homes or other locations to discuss project plans. The
IHC must be comfortable owning the customer relationship and
engaging in conversation to understand customer needs, providing
product and project consultation, and overcoming challenges to
- Travel Requirements: This role requires frequent traveling
between customer sites.What We're Looking For
- Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be
required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day
of the week.
- Requires frequent traveling between customer sites.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.What You Need to
- Must meet at least one of the below requirements:
- 1 year of experience as a Lowe's Sales Specialist.
- 2 years of residential construction experience (e.g., home
building or renovations) AND 2 years of face-to-face sales
- 3 years of residential construction experience (e.g., home
building or renovations).
- 3 years of face-to-face sales experience
- Must meet all of the below requirements:
- If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson
license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the
requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting
employment in this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass MVR screen in accordance with company
- Licensure or certification as a Construction Supervisor.
- 2 years of experience using Lowe's or other similar selling
systems (e.g. Outlook, Teams, IMS, M2O, CMC, etc.).
- 2 years of in-home or commission-based sales
experience.#LI-848TVONEEO StatementLowe's is an equal opportunity
employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to
race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national
origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other
category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Lowe's, Ellicott City , In Home Consultant, Professions , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!