Inventory Control Clerk - 1st Shift
Company: Kane Logistics
Posted on: January 15, 2022
A successful KANE Inventory Control Specialist will work in
conjunction with the site Operations Manager to maintain accurate
Safety of our associates has always been Kane's #1 priority. We are
aggressively responding to COVID-19:
* Take temperatures with a no-touch thermometer at the start of the
* Increased cleaning routines and periodically deep clean
* Provide associates with appropriate PPE that now includes
* Maintain an ample supply of antibacterial lotion throughout the
* Practice social distancing
* Expect our associates to maintain cleanliness, social distancing,
and use PPE
* Performing cycle counts daily as assigned.
* Investigating inventory discrepancies found through cycle counts
and determining root cause of problem.
* Pulling slow moving or obsolete inventory as requested by the
customer in order to dispose, salvage, or donate.
* Processing returned shipments by unloading the trailer and
determining what is first quality or damaged inventory.
* Ensuring that all proper written documentation is signed off and
* Participating and coaching LTO's during physical inventories or
samplings as requested by the customer to ensure the integrity of
the inventory process.
* Identifying and researching unique inventory occurrences to
correct them prior to having to lock a bay or make an inventory
* Other duties as assigned.
* Work for Kane, an employer who knows you are essential. Kane
continues to provide affordable benefits that include medical,
dental, and vision to paid life insurance and a Sam's Club
membership. We also have a 401(k) plan that we match and paid time
off which accrues from day 1! And we consider ourselves a leader in
providing a COVID-safe environment because Safety starts with S,
but begins with You! Check out our new compensation plan for this
* Starting pay rates are $18.00 an hour base rate on all paid
Kane new hires who meet our productivity and attendance
expectations will be eligible for wage progression resulting in
increases to $20.00 in 2 years!
* 50 cents at 6 months to $18.50
* 50 cents at 12 months to $19.00
* 50 cents at 18 months to $19.50
* 50 cents at 24 months to $20.00
Keywords: Kane Logistics, Ellicott City , Inventory Control Clerk - 1st Shift, Professions , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!