Assembler - Mechanical
Posted on: May 23, 2023
- Works from verbal and written instructions may include assembly
or sub-assembly prints.
- Receives parts, sub-assemblies, and partially completed
- As applicable, measures, cuts, fits, adjusts, drills, rivets,
- Uses appropriate tools and fixtures to assist with the
installation or complete the installation of parts, sub-assemblies,
- Grinds excess materials as required.
- Uses various tools, including various rivet guns, drills,
sanders, grinders, routers, and other tools and equipment as
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Able to read a tape measure, decimal to fraction conversions,
and read blueprints.
- Skilled in tool drilling operations.
- Knowledge of all applicable manufacturing and quality
documentation required to perform the job tasks.
- Ability to train and learn from co-workers in job skill
transfer. Apply Today - Gain Access to Immediate Employment
Join the Abacus family of more than 27,000 employees assigned to
top-rated clients, nationally.
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Excellent Culture
- Meaningful Employment
- Potential for Growth When you apply, your experience may be
considered across business verticals:
- Abacus Staffing - Multi-Client General Staffing
- Abacus Solution Group - Professional Placement
- Harrison Richard Group - Accounting & Finance
- Abacus Security Services Employment opportunities include a
wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to
permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in this position
- Flexibility to align your experience with a broad range of
- Meet physical, aptitude, educational and minimum experience
Keywords: Abacus, Ellicott City , Assembler - Mechanical, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...