Manufacturing Worker-3rd Shift
Company: Pratt Industries
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Description$19.80+ NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, full-time,
quicker benefits! -Unpack your potential and grow with Pratt
Industries - full-time year round jobs with a growing manufacturing
company! -Perks of Pratt?
- PAID Holidays from Day 1
- Insurance benefits and wellness reimbursement program within
ONE MONTH of hire
- 3 Months: 401(k) with match
- 6 Months: PAID vacation days
- 12 Months: FULL tuition reimbursement and PAID childbearing and
parenting leave -Qualifications? Only ONE thing:1. Strong desire to
learn and grow in a state-of-the-art, fast-paced environment -What
do Production Workers do at Pratt Industries?Our Production Workers
help with all aspects of turning recycled paper into sheets of
Corrugated board and getting them to our customers! Think boxes for
Domino's pizzas, moving with Home Depot, Amazon deliveries, Hello
Fresh meals, and more! (And yes, we make those!) -What's it like
working here?PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and hear.
- Frequently required to use hands to handle, or feel, reach with
hands and arms.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focusMATHEMATICAL SKILLSAble to
read a tape measure with speed and accuracy. Able to apply concepts
of high school math.REASONING ABILITYAbility to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or graphic form.WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Frequently exposed to wet, hot, and/or humid conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or
airborne particles; and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. - - -
-Location(s)200 Goodman Drive, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
17013Additional InformationUnpack your CareerWe innovate to create
packaging solutions that protect and deliver the products people
need.It's what we do.Doing it in a sustainable, responsible
way.That's who we are. -EEOC StatementPratt Industries provides
equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability.
Keywords: Pratt Industries, Ellicott City , Manufacturing Worker-3rd Shift, Other , Aspers, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!