Speech Language Assistant SLP A
Company: New Story Schools
Location: Walnut Bottom
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a
mission-driven organization? - Do you want to join a fast-growing
company with excellent benefits, such as 100% company-sponsored
employee medical coverage, tuition reimbursement, generous paid
time off, and so much more?
New Story Schools in Carlisle, PA is seeking a qualified
Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant to provide services to
children as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The Speech Therapist
Assistant will promote the development of communication skills by
providing assistance to the certified SLP in conducting an
assessment, program planning, and direct service at our Carlisle
- Prepare materials as assigned by SLP
- implement individualized treatment plan aiming to promote
communication skills, including expressive language, the ability of
verbal expression, receptive language, and augmentative
communication, under guidance from SLP.
- Monitor treatment plans as needed and communicate with SLP to
ensure the effectiveness of services provided.
- Implement speech-language therapy activities.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the student's
treatment team and family to implement appropriate
- Keep data during sessions
- Implement appropriate behavior management strategies and
- Demonstrate knowledge of students' privileges and
responsibilities in the behavior program.
- Maintain speech-language therapy supplies -
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of
special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New
Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning
environment integrated with behavior support services for students
diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our
multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school
districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming
challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to
providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the
students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools
careers and benefits, please visit our website
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the
UKG system. Click , log in, and navigate to "Open Opportunities" to
search and apply for current open opportunities.
- Bachelors or better in Speech-Language Pathology or related
fieldLicenses & CertificationsPreferred
- Speech TCH Certification
- Licensed Spch Lang Path
Keywords: New Story Schools, Ellicott City , Speech Language Assistant SLP A, Other , Walnut Bottom, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!