Accounts Payable Associate
Company: Aston Carter
Location: Ellicott City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Aston Carter's client is looking for an Accounts Payable
Associate in Ellicott City, MD!Description:This AP Associate will
be responsible for recording and coding of vendor invoices into the
Accounts Payable module on a timely and accurate basis.
- Post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial
data for use in maintaining accounts payable records.
- Provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations
of the organization.
- Maintain the records of outstanding payable.
- Review invoices for completeness to generate weekly payment
- Maintain professional contact with vendors as necessary to
address invoicing concerns.
- Protect businesses against unintentional overpayments
- Verify invoices against purchase orders and ensure goods or
services were received prior to issuing payments.
- Maintain open communications with all departments as necessary
to maintain timely recording of invoices and vendor payments.
- Act as department representative for all vendor and invoice
- Maintain vendor information.
- Assist with the documentation and testing of internal controls
within the A/P function
- Training on financial systems as necessary.Skills &
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with processing/coding invoices, processing purchase
orders, and three way match
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Education in Accounting is a plus About Aston Carter: Please
Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you
via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from
you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career
opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business.
Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join
our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and
delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have
the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in
1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm,
providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than
7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and
more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by
seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's
workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative
solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston
Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a
reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of
the job application process or interviewing process due to a
disability, please call or email for other accommodation options.
However, if you have questions about this position, please contact
the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The
Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this
Keywords: Aston Carter, Ellicott City , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , Ellicott City, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!