Manufacturing Worker-3rd Shift
Company: Pratt Industries
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Description$19.80+ NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, full-time,
quicker benefits! -Unpack your potential and grow with Pratt
Industries - full-time year round jobs with a growing manufacturing
-Perks of Pratt?
- PAID Holidays from Day 1
- Insurance benefits and wellness reimbursement program within
ONE MONTH of hire
- 3 Months: 401(k) with match
- 6 Months: PAID vacation days
- 12 Months: FULL tuition reimbursement and PAID childbearing and
parenting leave -Qualifications? Only ONE thing:
1. Strong desire to learn and grow in a state-of-the-art,
fast-paced environment -What do Production Workers do at Pratt
Our Production Workers help with all aspects of turning recycled
paper into sheets of Corrugated board and getting them to our
customers! Think boxes for Domino's pizzas, moving with Home Depot,
Amazon deliveries, Hello Fresh meals, and more! (And yes, we make
-What's it like working here?PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and hear.
- Frequently required to use hands to handle, or feel, reach with
hands and arms.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus
Able to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy. Able to apply
concepts of high school math.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphic form.
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Frequently exposed to wet, hot, and/or humid conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or
airborne particles; and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. - - -
-Location(s)200 Goodman Drive, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
17013Additional InformationUnpack your CareerWe innovate to create
packaging solutions that protect and deliver the products people
It's what we do.
Doing it in a sustainable, responsible way.
That's who we are. -EEOC StatementPratt Industries provides equal
employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability.
Keywords: Pratt Industries, Ellicott City , Manufacturing Worker-3rd Shift, Other , Aspers, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!