Reach Truck Operator - Days
Location: York Springs
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Now Hiring up to $19.50 / hourOur Opportunity:As a member of our
fulfillment center and warehouse team, youll thrive in a
safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will
empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You
will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we cant
wait for you to join the pack! We are holding open interviews with
on-the-spot offers.Why youll love working here:Across all Chewy
roles and locations, youll work within a supportive and inclusive
culture. Chewy offers a variety of scheduling options including
part-time and full-time roles. Youll receive competitive pay, and
the opportunity for wage increase every 6 months.We offer the
following benefits for our team members: -
- The option to sign up for Payactivs Earned Wage Access program,
and access a portion of the money youve already earned, before your
- Immediate full-time scheduling opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program -
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching -
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
platformWhat youll do: -We focus on excellent customer service, and
we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our
customers and their fuzzy family members. Fulfillment Specialists
perform a wide range of warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations.What youll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipmente.g., Cherry Picker/Order
Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.Physical
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift.
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable). -If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, and you need an accommodation during the application process
or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious
accommodation, please contact . -If you have a question regarding
your application, please contact . -Chewy is committed to equal
opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all
information regarding information collected from job applicants and
how we use it, please click here: ). #nullRequired
Keywords: Chewy, Ellicott City , Reach Truck Operator - Days, Other , York Springs, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!