Customer Service Representative
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers
mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100
companies and over 500 governments creating exceptional outcomes
for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.You
have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be
part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every
day.Customer Service Representative(Onsite)$17.50/HR & Great
BenefitsNO WEEKENDS!Summary:Conduent is hiring immediately for
Customer Service Representatives. In this role, you will provide
top notch customer service by handling telephone, e-mail, and
website inquiries from our valued customers.What you will be
- Respond to driver license or motor vehicle related customer
inquiries by utilizing information learned during training and
resources available through people, customer records, and knowledge
- Identify customer needs to ensure the customer is provided
complete and accurate information.
- Process required transactions via mainframe or web-based
- Communicate effectively in a warm and empathetic manner.
- Adhere to confidentiality requirements and laws to ensure
information is disseminated only to authorized individuals.What you
- Full Time Employment
- Hourly rate of $17.50 starting on day one.
- Paid Training
- Standard scheduled. 8am 5pm Monday through Friday
- Weekends OFF!
- Substantial Call Center & Customer Service Training
- Career Growth
- Full Benefit Options
- Great Work EnvironmentPeople who succeed in this role have:
- The ability to convey complex information in clear and concise
terms to ensure customer understanding.
- Strong work ethic.
- Effective and accurate written and verbal communication
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Customer Service Experience.Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree
- Must be able to clear a background check.Join a rapidly growing
customer service organization that can support your career goals
and Apply Today!Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
considers applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender
identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual
orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use
of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status,
citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other
group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a
reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment
with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the
following link, completing the accommodation request form, and
submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom
of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
please download the form first: . You may also .At Conduent, we
value the health and safety of our associates, their families and
our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require
vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require
you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally
Keywords: Conduent, Ellicott City , Customer Service Representative, Other , Newville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!