Network Solutions Design and Delivery Enginee
Company: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Overall purpose of role This requires on site 2 days a week in
- To work as part of the Solutions Design & Delivery team to
ensure efficient delivery of projects as part of key
transformational objectives and wider business-aligned demand.
- Work with Key stakeholders and Project Managers to create Low
level designs which adhere to defined architectural standards.
- Solutions Design & Delivery Engineer is responsible for
ensuring that any designs are implemented in line with current
architecture and documentation is fit for purpose.
- Be responsible for end to end delivery of the Project
- Work with global support teams to transition solutions into
operational support. Key Accountabilities
- Solution engineer is responsible for design, build and
deployment activities to deliver appropriate network infrastructure
solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Subject Matter Expert in one or more network technologies and
working knowledge across all other network technologies.
- Ensure compliance to all network disciplines including
participation in governance, change management and risk/audit
requirements. Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Candidate will work with Barclays internal stakeholders and
with external vendors to achieve project objectives.
- Timely update and whenever necessary, timely escalation of
issues to right stakeholders.
- Accurate estimation of workload and timelines. Decision-making
and Problem Solving
- Candidate should have excellent analytical skills and problem
- Candidate should be confident enough to take decisions in due
course of a project, either to improve the deliveries or to avoid
any delays or issues in the delivery. Risk and Control Ensure that
all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with
regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework
and internal Policies and Standards. Person Specification
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in designing and
implementing complex network solutions in a regulated industry or
large enterprise environment.
- Experience working concurrently on multiple projects with
- Capable of bringing together knowledge from multiple sources
and consolidating into an end-to-end solution.
- A proactive approach to workload completion and time
- The ability to effectively communicate and explain complex
solutions to stakeholders. Key Skills/Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing or supporting
complex application delivery environments in enterprise DMZs.
- In depth technical understanding of the below
- F5 Load Balancers (LTM + GTM) and/or Citrix ADC
- LTM iRules, Policies, Client/Server side encryption, mutual
- Familiarity with TLS, including PKI, Digital Certificates, CAs,
CSRs and Keys
- Troubleshooting end to end flows of encrypted API/ calls
Desirable additional skills/experience (beneficial but not
- Cisco routing and switching technologies in the data center and
campus environments (Cisco ACI, Nexus, Catalyst)
- Fortinet Fortigate firewalls and/or Cisco ASA/Firepower
- Automation using Ansible Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the
workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are
encouraged to apply. Company Profile: Beacon Hill Technologies, a
premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides
world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a
complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies'
dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently
delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical
and business needs. Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad
spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business
Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure,
Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles. Learn more
about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions,
Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR,
Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill
Technologies by visiting . We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future---
Keywords: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC, Ellicott City , Network Solutions Design and Delivery Enginee, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!