Company: Hillandale Farms, LLC
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Hillandale Farms is in search of an *Equipment & Sites
Sanitation Supervisor* to join our team in Gettysburg, PA!*What can
you can expect as an employee??*
* Paid Weekly
* Rich Medical, Dental and Vision Options
* 401k and Match
* Paid Short Term Disability
* Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays *What will you be doing??*
* Supervise the execution of the sanitation program and ensure
adherence to all company and regulatory policies for food-safety,
health & safety and environmental programs.
* Supervise sanitation personnel, train on sanitation procedures
and ensure effectiveness of cleaning.
* Monitors team member performance.
* Maintain planned staffing levels by participating in interviews
and hiring of Sanitation team members and/or coordination of labor
requirements with staffing agencies.
* Organize and schedule cleaning activities for the equipment and
facility that occurs daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly,
semi-annually, and annually.
* For sanitation problems and concerns, conduct all necessary
follow-up to establish corrective actions and preventative
* Assist with audits regarding sanitation and chemical use
* Ensure the proper use of all sanitation equipment.
* Ensure that sanitation chemicals are used and stored as required
by the Safety Program
* Maintain payroll and attendance records for the team members.
* Communicates with USDA and production Manager.
* Secure premises while making the rounds to each site, observing
and reporting activities and/or incidents.
* Hands on working position.
* Follows all safety policies and procedures.
* Other duties as assigned. *Qualifications/Skills*
* Must have 3-5 years prior supervision experience (food industry
is a plus)
* Bi-lingual in Spanish - Required
* Effective communication skills - both written and verbal
* Time management
* Computer experience
* Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs),
* Night shift starting at 5pm but will need flexibility for
possible weekend, holiday, etc shifts. Founded in Ohio in 1958 by
Orland Bethel, Hillandale Farms started as a shell egg buying and
selling operation. Today, Hillandale Farms is among the Top 5
largest shell egg producers in the United States and is directly
involved in every aspect of egg production and distribution. The
company's market area spans from the Dakota's to the East Coast.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: From $45,000.00 per year Benefits:
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Night shift Experience:
* equipment sanitation: 3 years (Preferred) Shift availability:
* Night Shift (Required) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Hillandale Farms, LLC, Ellicott City , Cleaning Supervisor, Other , Gettysburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!