Company: Maryland Treatment Centers, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionMountain Manor Emmitsburg is looking for LPN's
and RN's to join our dynamic team. We provide a comprehensive
continuum of treatment for young adults and adults. Clinical
programs include assessment, inpatient, detoxification, day
treatment, intensive outpatient and outpatient substance abuse,
dual diagnosis, mental health, special education and prevention
services. Our programs are accredited by the Joint Commission
(JCAHO). Our nursing department is made up of RN's, LPN's, Med
Techs, and Nurse Techs! There is opportunity to spend time with
clients building a trusting rapport and providing emotional support
as well as encouragement. The ideal nursing candidate has excellent
assessment, communication, and decision-making skills. Schedule:
Full-time, Part-time and PRN positions available. We offer flexible
scheduling including 12-hour shifts. Responsibilities:
- Medical record keeping
- Secure storage and reconciliation of medications
- General nursing care to patients
- Administration of injectable medications for opioid use
- Assessment and documentation of clinical needs
- Appropriate and effective verbal communication with
- Collaboration with the other members of the medical team
- Responds effectively and appropriately in crisisMinimum
- Must be licensed through the Maryland Board of Nursing.
- 1 year of experience
- Good organizational and documentation skills.
Keywords: Maryland Treatment Centers, Inc., Ellicott City , Nurses- Emmitsburg, Other , Emmitsburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!