Account Executive, Senior
Company: Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Location: Ellicott City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 26559
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for selling Canon's hardware and software
technology-based solutions within an assigned account list.
- Develops strategies to penetrate accounts with the key decision
makers within assigned account list. The focus is on placing Canon
equipment and solutions in new accounts.
- Reports customer activity to management identifying: customer
requirements, competitive trends, and changing environments.
- Develops strategic plans to address customer's requirements on a
local basis. Strategy should include short term as well as
- Provides marketing, technical and administrative support to the
named accounts' internal departments to ensure outstanding
relations and excellent customer support in all facets of daily
- Develops plans to introduce/place Canon technology, service,
software, and 3rd party solutions to address customer
- Establishes high level relationships with customer base that will
enhance long term working partnerships.
- New market share is gained through strategic prospecting and
ability to meet customer requirements by utilizing all resources
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
required, plus 3-5 years of related experience.
- Experience in office technology, business to business, outside
- Strong communication skills including the desire to build solid
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving
- The ability to work autonomously and excellent time management
- Some travel required within a local market (valid driver's
license and acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws,
regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be
required to follow as a federal government
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, Inc., Ellicott City , Account Executive, Senior, Other , Ellicott City, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!