Company: Cooper Motors Lincoln
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Cooper Motors Lincoln, we pride ourselves on
being a family-owned business, still thriving after over 74 years.
We offer our employees competitive benefits, paid training
opportunities, and an inviting team atmosphere. Our team is made up
of dedicated individuals who work hard to go above and beyond for
our customers. If you're interested in joining a team committed to
exceptional customer service, take a look at our careers tab and
apply today.What We Offer
- Health insurance
- 401K plans
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Family atmosphere
- Employee longevityResponsibilities
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles that were
collision damaged, as well as old and new vehicles.
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a
clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to
positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and
eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Cooper Motors Lincoln, Ellicott City , Automotive Detailer, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!