Personal Care Aide
Company: Personal Care at Blue Ridge
Location: Camp Hill
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Personal Care at Blue Ridge is seeking a
Personal Care Aide in Camp Hill,
As a Personal Care Aide, you will work
alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned
residents with routine daily care and services in accordance with
the resident's care plan.
- 3pm- 11pm (4 shifts / week)
- 11pm- 7am (2 shifts / week)
- PRN/PT 9:30am -5:30pm
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living as needed.
This includes, but not limited to showers, dressing, hair and
- Administration of Medication to residents that are not self
administration. Training for Medication Admin is provided by the
- Assist during meal times.
- Be a companion to our residents.
- Interested individuals must be 21 years of age and possess a
high school diploma or GED; a valid Personal Care Aid
- PCA's individual will be trained in CPR/First Aid, Diabetes,
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and
affordable benefits package including:
Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
401(k) Savings Plan,
Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans,
are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay
classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade,
location, and length of service.
Keywords: Personal Care at Blue Ridge, Ellicott City , Personal Care Aide, Other , Camp Hill, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!