Hiring Now! Lead Press Operator
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: October 12, 2021
(working) Lead Press Operator is responsible for supporting the
goals of the plant in the efficient operation of a press, printing
labels to specification, and assisting with the technical
advancement of other Press Operators and Utilities. They support
and coordinate with management on both the daily and long-term
activities as well position assignments on the team. Must be able
to interact and support the needs of all associates to successfully
obtain company goals.
***This is a 2nd shift Opportunity:
- Responsible for working with Press Assistant(s) (as applicable)
to support production schedule and applicable goals/KPIs on
- Team’s primary resource for technical support, interpretation
of criteria, and assist in decisions affecting the quality of
product (press approvals).
- Assist with evaluating the processes within the team and
coordinates the implementation of necessary improvements.
- Develops team members’ abilities so that they have the tools
available to evaluate problems and technical issues in a logical
and systematic manner.
- Responsible for technical training, meeting scheduling demands,
motivation and development of all team members.
- Assists with administrative duties within the team such as:
monitoring attendance and record keeping, in an accurate and timely
- Contributes to the strategic and long-term planning needs of
the team, as well as the shift.
- Works independently with little supervision spanning all
- Develops training documentation to include manuals and
troubleshooting guidelines to assist associates in problem-solving
- Assist the Print Process Manager with customer Oks.
- Assist with internal trial runs.
- Serve as a team member on Suggestion Implementations and other
- Reports directly to the Print Process Manager, with dotted line
to Operations Manager.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good math and measurement skill.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Advanced technical skills to include software, email and data
entry and mathematical computation.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Physically able to walk, bend, squat and climb.
- Good motor coordination and manual dexterity skills
- Candidate must exhibit the following:
- High level of accuracy, strong attention to detail and
excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter with strong organizational and
- Articulate and clear in written and verbal communication
- Ability to plan, prioritize, multi-task, and work in a
- Positive attitude and team player
- Ability and flexibility to work overtime as required (weekends,
extended shifts, etc).
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Ellicott City , Hiring Now! Lead Press Operator, Other , Gettysburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!