Sanitation Technician B Shift (7pm-7am) starting pay $19.35 $1000 sign on bonus
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Starting times and hours may vary depending on coverage due to
report-offs and the production schedule especially during
JOB SUMMARY/ JOB DUTIES:
- The Sanitation Technician is responsible for cleaning and
sanitizing the process equipment to establish a clean environment
for producing and packaging quality products. Ensures equipment and
facility are effectively sanitized in accordance with established
food manufacturing regulations and in compliance with government
- Performs plant cleaning as prescribed by the Master
Sanitation Schedule. Maintains general housekeeping in all areas of
- Utilizes powered cleaning equipment that may include
powered lifts, scissors lifts, power washers, foam applicators,
steamers, automatic compactors, motors and various non-mechanized
- Demonstrates the ability to operate equipment such as
floor jacks, trash compactor, and vacuum cleaner, floor scrubber in
a safe and knowledgeable manner.
- Follows instructions for safe lifting and carrying
various sizes, shapes, and weight of objects; identifies/reports
defective equipment; reports all job-related injuries to
- Disassembles and reassembles machines, pumps, bucket
elevators, slurry equipment, filters and other processing
- Works independently, with no direct supervision in a high
- Learns and performs proper Allergen Elimination
- Practices and adheres to appropriate safety and hygiene
guidelines/procedures for safe housekeeping and personal
- Follows all applicable GMP's for the area in which he/she
is assigned. Maintains and uses appropriate personal
protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with OSHA, plant defined
GMP's, or when directed by a supervisor.
- Participates in all necessary safety training, team
development programs, and plant initiatives.
- Reads (Safety Data Sheets) information and preparation
and use chemical cleaning agents in a manner consistent with the
- Assists departments in spill containment caused by
- Assists pest control technicians by noting and
communicating pest activity.
- Removes product debris to trash.
- Lock-out Tag-out and BBP (blood borne pathogens)
- Supports and participates Continuous Improvement
initiatives including 5S (sort, set, shine, standardize, and
- Collects recyclables and load into proper
- Mixes and handles chemical concentrates.
- May input chemical concentrates in to excel.
- May Create/Update Standard Operating
- May perform other duties as required.
- Mandatory overtime may be required.
High School Diploma or GED and/or 1-year production experience in a
manufacturing environment required.
- Sitting: Seldom
- Standing: Continuously
- Walking: Continuously
- Driving: Seldom
- Using hands: Continuously
- Climbing: Frequently
- Stooping, Kneeling: Frequently
- Talking, Hearing: Frequently
- Tasting, Smelling: Occasionally
- Up to 10 lbs.: Continuously
- Up to 25 lbs.: Continuously
- Up to 60 lbs.: Continuously
- Up to 100 lbs.: Frequently
- More than 100 lbs.: Frequently
- The noise level in the work environment is quiet in the office
areas but loud and hearing protection is required in the
- While performing some of the duties of this job, the employee
is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid
- The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious
places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals;
outside weather conditions; and extreme heat or cold.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Ellicott City , Sanitation Technician B Shift (7pm-7am) starting pay $19.35 $1000 sign on bonus, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!