LPN - PART TIME
Company: Management & Training Corporation
Posted on: September 14, 2021
LPN's Needed! 20 - 25
Hours: Three days per week from 8-5 pm (No Holidays, No
Weekends)/Generous leave package
- Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to physician
instructions as authorized per healthcare guidelines.
- Conduct cursory medical exams during students first 24 hours on
- Clean and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment, and
provide follow up care, as required.
- Prepare and administer specified medication and drugs.
- Monitor students on bed rest in health and wellness
- Enter required information in student health records and
maintain in an organized manner.
- Conduct designated health services special programs as
- Assist physician or mid-level health care provider when
Education and Experience
Valid licensed practical nurse in the
state of Maryland, current CPR certification and one year related
experience required. Experience with youth, excellent written
and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also
required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving
record, unless waived by management.
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, Ellicott City , LPN - PART TIME, Other , Westminster, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!