Business Analyst - Information Technology
Location: Camp Hill
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Accelerate your career with Leidos.
The DPAS team is looking for an IT Business Analyst. In this
role, you will have stewardship over specified Material Management,
Warehouse Management, Property Accountability or Maintenance and
Utilization applications, processes, and associated interfaces.
Stewardship includes both management and monitoring of the
existing applications and processes, as well as partnering with the
development teams to guide future business direction, enhancements,
and optimization. This position allows for 3 days remote work once
you have completed an initial "ramp up" period. You must be within
driving distance of Camp Hill, PA or Chambersburg, PA.
• Identifies the need and drives the
development and implementation for new and significant improvements
to major processes.
• Develop a thorough understanding of business
processes, best practices, and available supporting technology &
• Work and collaborate closely with key
stakeholders to document the key business goals and objectives for
a new or existing process.
• Prepare detailed requirement specifications in
the form of user stories or functional requirement documents for
the development teams.
• Participation in the agile software development
process as a proxy for the process owner role to help facilitate
progress, answer any questions and provide more detailed
requirements as necessary.
• Collaborate with development teams to produce
any required documentation or communications that may be necessary
in support of the project including project status, project
roadmap, release plan, etc.
• Work closely with Q/A Analyst to develop test
cases/scenarios and detailed acceptance criteria.
• Support project delivery by working with the
user community to document and coordinate user acceptance testing
and training plans.
• Assist the Help Desk with problem and incident
• Assist with end user training as necessary.
• Able to obtain a Secret Clearance. (U.S.
citizenship required for this)
• Bachelor’s Degree required in IT, Supply
Chain Management, or related field with 4 to 8 years of experience
in an IT service delivery role supporting business functions or
performing a relevant role on IT projects..
• 5+ years of relevant experience in large or
medium IT implementations of warehouse management, property
accountability or equipment maintenance applications.
• Experience interacting with business customers
and managing expectations.
• Extensive Requirements Management
• Experience with test case development.
• Experience in Agile projects.
• In Depth knowledge of Business Analyst
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated critical skills such as
collaboration, strong written and verbal communication skills and
• Knowledge of project management methodologies
and software development lifecycles.
• Experience with Microsoft desktop applications
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Experience with Department of Defense Supply
Systems, DLMS processing or MILS processing.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Business Systems Analysis
Keywords: Leidos, Ellicott City , Business Analyst - Information Technology, Other , Camp Hill, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!