Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Starting times and hours may vary depending on coverage due to
report-offs and the production schedule especially during
JOB SUMMARY/ JOB DUTIES:
- Assist customers (retailers, wholesalers, individuals)
with their orders and inquiries
- Assist with in store customers; ring up orders and obtain
- Cover and assist shipping tasks needed; Calculating
shipping costs for customer's orders being shipped
- Coordinate donations and solicitations for outside
- Participate with physical inventories when
- Participate in Company events/samplings evenings and
weekends as needed
- Maintain Customer Service complaints/response
- Generate monthly and quarterly consumer complaints
- Maintain and update product information or
- Generate weekly retail sales reports
- Communicate liability complaints to manager in a timely,
- Communicate patterns of complaints in a timely
- Maintain cleanliness and housekeeping of area; stock
shelves as needed; put out samples and replace as necessary; clean
store-floors, rugs, shelves, doors, counters
- Observe all safety practices and maintain a safe working
- Book and conduct plant tours
- May close/cash out and lockup retail store when needed;
able to make daily bank deposits when needed.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-management/organizational skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Initiative and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy/P.O.S.I.M (point of sale-inventory
High School Diploma or GED and a minimum one year retail experience
Position requires the ability to speak, hear, walk with no
restrictions, Must stand for long periods of time. Also requires
lifting up to 25 lbs.
This position works in a "store" environment. At times it can be
stressful – particularly when employees are on their breaks and are
somewhat demanding for quick service.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.