QA Tech, Part Time 2nd Shift (2:30pm-11pm)
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
(Starting times and hours may vary depending on coverage due to
report-offs and the production schedule especially during
JOB SUMMARY/ JOB DUTIES
The Quality Assurance Process Technician is responsible for
maintaining and documenting the practice of the quality systems
within the plant.
- Actively participates in quality
observations within production and within the quality systems and
reacts accordingly to drive continuous improvement.
- Initiates product holds and subsequent
disposition of goods.
- Participates in Food Safety and Leader
Standard Work audits.
- Creates and sustains the internal quality
receiving program, including vendor-facing documentation, receiving
strategy, consistency in in-bound paperwork, and insurance of
- Maintains specification
- May collect monthly environmental
- Orders supplies for the laboratory as needed
to ensure continuous operation.
- Develops facility documentation program in
order to improve traceability of finished products and raw
- Drives quality systems within the facility
and helps to communicate objectives.
- Participates in investigations to identify
root causes and corrective actions. Help to implement
identified opportunities with the investigation team as
- May perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED and/or 1-year production experience
in a manufacturing environment required.
- Sitting: Occasionally
- Standing: Continuously
- Walking: Continuously
- Driving: Occasionally
- Using hands: Continuously
- Climbing: Occasionally
- Stooping, Kneeling: Occasionally
- Talking, Hearing: Continuously
- Tasting, Smelling: Frequently
- Floor to Waist Lift: Frequently
- Waist to Eye Lift: Occasionally
- Two-Handed Carry: Frequently
- Stooping/Kneeling: Occasionally
- Climbing: Occasionally
- One-Handed Carry: Frequently
- Where applicable, ability to climb into trailer & walk on
uneven surfaces in order to gather samples: Occasionally
- Up to 10 lbs.: Frequently
- Up to 25 lbs.: Frequently
- Up to 50 lbs.: Occasionally
- Up to 100 lbs.: Seldom/Never
- More than 100 lbs.: Seldom/Never
Subject to the indoor facility and outdoor weather conditions,
dust, noise, heat/cold.
- Lighting: Good
- Temperature: Good
- Ventilation: Good
- Vibration: Fair
- Noise: Fair
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Ellicott City , QA Tech, Part Time 2nd Shift (2:30pm-11pm), Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!