Personal Care Aide
Company: Personal Care at Blue Ridge
Location: Camp Hill
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Personal Care at Blue Ridge is seeking a
Personal Care Aide in Camp Hill,
As a Personal Care Aide, you will work
alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned
residents with routine daily care and services in accordance with
the resident's care plan.
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living as needed.
This includes, but not limited to showers, dressing, hair and
- Administration of Medication to residents that are not self
administration. Training for Medication Admin is provided by the
- Assist during meal times.
- Be a companion to our residents.
- Interested individuals must be 21 years of age and posses a
high school diploma or GED
- PCA's will be trained in CPR/First Aid by the Medical Admin in
Experienced preferred but not necessary.
Generous Paid Days Off (“PTO”)
Group Health Medical Insurance
Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
Employer Paid Life Insurance
STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident
Holiday Pay Options
Career Development Options
Potential for Education Debt Reduction
Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
Keywords: Personal Care at Blue Ridge, Ellicott City , Personal Care Aide, Other , Camp Hill, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!