Hiring Now! Production Operator
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: July 20, 2021
one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world,
servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer
Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities
operate in over 26 countries.
employees are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
The Press Operator is responsible for supporting goals of the
plant in efficient operation of a flexographic press, printing
labels to specification ensuring consistent quality. This is a
technical and skilled position requiring strong mechanical aptitude
and previous flexographic press experience. Candidates should have
solid print environment experience, strong math skills, good
attendance, and a desire to grow and learn with print career
- Medical Insurance & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Disability Coverage
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wage progression opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holidays
- Enter job order information, (i.e. roll track numbers, job
specification, etc.). Set specifications on press. (Measurement
accuracy and attention to detail required). We utilize Radius Shop
Floor Data Collection (SFDC).
- Inspect jobs; flag/remove defects using strobe light
- Continuously check job for quality.
- Perform and support preventative press maintenance.
- Comply with customer and MCC QA specifications, including but
not limited to handling procedures, paperwork requirements, etc.
Compliance with all data integrity, product safety, and GMP
- Complete QA sheet and associated documentation and verify prior
to supervisory approval for job.
- Complete roll-end section of Quality Control checklist and
verify as each master roll is run on press.
- Perform required test runs.
- Assist with clean-up activities following changeover; clean ink
pans and ancillary equipment, strip plates from cylinders, conduct
- Cross train Press Assistant to run press through breaks/lunches
as time allows. Mentor employees to support growth within
- Participation in department
meetings, process improvement events, training, and safety program
- High school education or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to enter data in the computer
- Assertive and solution-focused
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Ellicott City , Hiring Now! Production Operator, Other , Gettysburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!