Adult Education Volunteers
Company: Lincoln Intermediate Unit
Location: New Oxford
Posted on: June 12, 2021
LIU12 Adult Education classes refresh and polish basic reading,
grammar, and math skills before GED classes begin. The adult
education classes run in conjunction with the GED preparation
classes, allowing the students to advance at their own pace.
Required Forms to Complete:
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Record Check
- Federal Criminal History Record Check (fingerprint)
- 916-AR1 Volunteer Request for Waiver of FBI-Federal Criminal
History Fingerprint Record Check (if applicable)
- 916-AR2 Acknowledgment of Volunteer Obligations
- SE-703 Volunteer Registration Form for LIU Classrooms &
- SE-704 Volunteer Release of Liability and Indemnity
Volunteers will only be considered after completion of the
online application, including uploaded copies of all required
clearances and completion of all required forms.
Keywords: Lincoln Intermediate Unit, Ellicott City , Adult Education Volunteers, Other , New Oxford, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!