Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture.
Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for
self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of
the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people.
If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine,
you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible
impact we're making on both our local and global communities, Click
$16/hr Starting Rate. Full Time, 1st Shift position.
$900 Referral Bonus! Do you know someone that works for us?
Mention their name and you each earn $900. Must apply by July 3rd,
A Warehouse Worker must be able to use accurately, effectively,
and efficiently a radio frequency (RF) gun, record information on
production sheets, and key in data to PkMS/WMS, spreadsheets, and
other databases. Associates primary function are but not limited to
unloading and sorting of inbound freight, putting product into
active locations, inspecting inbound product, and ensuring accuracy
in all functions of inbound.
Associates are expected to be available to work weekends,
extended hour workdays, and change shifts as needed to support
Employee health is our #1 priority, so we are providing on-site
social distancing, PPE and sanitizing stations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Properly follows company and OSHA safety procedures and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Unloading cases off truck.
- Accurate sorting and scanning
- Accurate inspection of inbound product
- Ensure accuracy
- Support all inbound functions
- Stock product on shelves
- Ability to read, write, conduct business related mathematics,
and analyze data as required.
- Follows daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job
orientations and trainings.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job with or without accommodation.
- Required to stand (stationary position) during scheduled hours.
Hours usually include weekends, evenings and holidays in
conjunction with labor regulations.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is
regularly required to communicate using various methods.
- Kneeling, stooping, using stairs, reaching, pulling and moving
weights of 5-40lbs constantly and 40-60lbs frequently.
- Ability to move up to 40lbs at least 25ft in distance.
- Based on business necessity associates may be required to
temporarily work in other locations that require different physical
Required Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Minimum of 1 year previous warehouse experience preferred
This position works in a warehouse setting, with limited outdoor
exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard
warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters, rf scanner,
and tape dispensers as well as computers. Based on business
necessity associates may be required to temporarily work in other
locations that require different physical demands.