Speech Language Pathologist for Early Intervention
Company: Healthpro Heritage
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Grow professionally with us as our Early Intervention SLP team
continues to expand!
- Serve children, aged birth to 3yrs, and their families in the
child's natural environment
- SLP determines service coverage area within Cumberland County,
- Case building position
- Flexible Schedule
- Hybrid services (some in-person, some virtual)
- Unmatched leadership and team support
HealthPRO/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly
skilled Speech Language Therapists and educators. We hire Speech
Pathologists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide
best practices in Speech Therapy that will change children's lives
for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP that wants to
help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at
The primary purpose of the Speech Language Pathologist is to
work with families while providing SLP services to infants &
toddlers (birth to three) who have qualified for Early Intervention
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Recruiter - Peds/School Division
O: 828.569.6027 F: 828.229.2069E:
- Provide Speech sessions through the use of current best
practices based on services defined in the child's Individual
Family Service Plan (IFSP).
- Work with families/caregivers in the child's natural
environment and throughout the community while supporting the
families daily routines.
- Collaborate with other professionals that support the
child/family to aid in the achievement of outlined goals.
- Maintain all documentation of service delivery required by the
program. This includes session noted, quarterly progress summaries,
and annual IFSP input.
- Pennsylvania State SLP Licensure
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA
- Must not be excluded in enrolling in Pennsylvania's Promise
- Original Child Abuse Clearance, Criminal Background Check and
FBI Clearance required
Recruiter : Email Address
Keywords: Healthpro Heritage, Ellicott City , Speech Language Pathologist for Early Intervention, Other , Carlisle, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!