Company: Morton Buildings, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Morton Buildings, Inc. is the industry leader in post-frame
construction. We have been in business for more than 110 years and
have six manufacturing plants servicing 106 construction centers
nationwide. Per year, across America, more than 3,500 new buildings
sport the familiar Morton M.
The Operator position is an active member of a production team
that will assist in the manufacturing and/or assembly of building
components to ensure daily production needs are being met.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Learn and apply the Morton Building's safety and operating
procedures, methods and standards to daily production
- Operates plant manufacturing equipment as required
- Read, interpret, and follow production work orders and/or
- Work in a safe, fast-paced, and changing environment
- Utilize a powered lift-truck to move material to desired
- Follow all safety rules, standard operating procedures, and
- Ensure quality and/or shipping accuracy standards are being
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a production,
maintenance, manufacturing or related capacity is highly
- Prior experience operating a powered lift-truck preferred
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and good work
- Willing and able to continuously improve in job performance and
- Active listening, learning, and reading comprehension
- Willing and able to take direction
- Willing and able to work in a physically demanding environment.
This includes moderate to loud noise levels, occasional high
climbing, indoor/outdoor exposure
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly; up to 75 lbs
- Able to pass a basic math test
- Willing and able to pass a pre-placement drug test
- Reliable transportation to work every day
- Flexible to work year-round; regular overtime; off-hours as
- Excellent medical/dental/prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- 401K Opportunity
- ESOP Retirement Program which makes you an owner of the
Morton Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates offered employment will be
subject to a pre-placement test which does include a drug
Keywords: Morton Buildings, Inc., Ellicott City , Operator, Other , Gettysburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!