Electrical Mechanical Maintenance-Day Shift
Company: UTZ Quality Foods
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Utz Quality Foods is looking to grow our loyal, career driven,
and customer focused team, and are currently recruiting for an
Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Person to join our team of
manufacturing professionals in Hanover, PA at our Kindig Ln.
facility on Day Shift.
As an Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Person this candidate
will be responsible to troubleshoot and repair food manufacturing
equipment such as motor controls, DC/AC drives and controls, frying
and baking equipment, sheeters, and extruders. This position works
- Troubleshoots and repairs manufacturing equipment (motor
controls, DC/AC drives and controls, frying and baking equipment,
sheeters, extruders, temperature instrumentation, burner systems
and controls, packaging machines electronic scales, programmable
logic controllers) etc.
- Coordinates and completes installation and wiring of
manufacturing equipment (pumps, fans, blowers and relay panels,
- Prepares, coordinates, and implements preventative
- Troubleshoots and repairs various types of lighting.
- Independently installs conduit, EMT, and sealtite to all
Celebrating 100 years of Utz!
Here at Utz, our goal is to manufacture and sell the best
possible products with a commitment to customer satisfaction that
is second to none. Our iconic family of brands includes Utz, Snyder
of Berlin, Golden Flake, Zapps, Bachman, Good Health, TGI Friday's,
and Jax. We pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment,
challenging opportunities, career growth and competitive wages. We
also offer an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
prescription, dental and vision plans, an employer match 401k,
profit sharing plan, access to the Utz Health & Wellness Center and
our own Fitness Center. Come grow with the Utz Family of
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
- Requires knowledge and skills in electrical, mechanical and
electronic applications acquired through a minimum of five years of
- Ability to read electrical prints and schematics.
- Ability to lift objects up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work at heights up to 30 feet.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Packaging machine experience preferred.
Keywords: UTZ Quality Foods, Ellicott City , Electrical Mechanical Maintenance-Day Shift, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!