Assistant Property Manager
Company: Morgan Properties
Location: Ellicott City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation's largest and fastest
growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees
are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential
living experience every day. Established in 1985 by Mitchell
Morgan, Morgan Properties is a national real estate investment and
management company headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
Morgan Properties and its affiliates currently own and manage a
multifamily portfolio comprised of over 350 apartment communities
and over 90,000 units located in 20 states. The Company is the
nation's largest private multifamily owner, with over 2,500
employees. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity,
communication and collaboration, where every person is valued.
We're always looking for passionate professionals to join our team.
If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please
submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for the efficient
operation of assigned property under the direction of Property
Manager. Performs tasks associated with the operation of the
property including leasing, collections, resident services and
maintenance. May have supervisory responsibilities.
What we'll expect from you:
- Assist the Manager with collection and processing of all
payments and purchase orders.
- Assist with creating monthly reports including but not limited
renewals, rents, leasing, resident retention programs and
- Assist in validating prospect/resident rental eligibility using
designated background verification process.
- Responsible for attending staff meetings and taking minutes of
the meeting if necessary.
- Build relationships with vendors and handle vendor statements
for correct billing.
- Attend court hearings if required.
- Assist in the follow up of delinquencies.
- Process security deposit refunds.
- Assist in scheduling appointments.
- Back up approval in Property Managers absence on all paperwork
- Assist in supervising leasing and operations in the office, as
well as provide training and instruction to the staff as to the
proper method of handling office administration.
- Review and check accuracy of resident information including
resident account setup, while maintaining accuracy of information
(example names, lease dates and billing).
- Inspect apartments as needed.
- Assist with marketing and follow up of the leasing team unit
inspections, thank you notes, approval letters, phone calls and
lease signing schedules.
- Performs all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins,
and lease renewals as needed.
- Record all resident correspondences.
- Maintain renewal records in computer.
- Assist Manager with any requested work to be done on the
The "Benefits" of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Additional employee discounts available
Keywords: Morgan Properties, Ellicott City , Assistant Property Manager, Other , Ellicott City, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!