Company: Computer Aid Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Profile Summary
CAI is seeking a Tableau Report and Dashboard Developer in
Shippensburg, PA. The individual will be responsible for the
design, development, implementation and support of report and
dashboard material surrounding the needs of the department and
Duties & Responsibilities
This is a 6 month contract opportunity with likely extension.
- Design, create, test, and distribute reports using Tableau
Reporting Tools in order to solve moderate to complex business
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required
reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and
performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external
and internal users.
- Leverage data mining, analytics, and business intelligence to
provide actionable recommendations and solve business/operational
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and
- Other duties and responsibilites as assigned.
Qualifications Experience/Education Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is
preferable. Equivalent combination of experience, education and
training will be considered
- Previous experience creating, maintaing, and distributing
reports and dashboards in an efficient, repeatable, and applicable
- Prior working experience with Tableau Reporting Tool.
- Proven ability to present dashboards and reports to multiple
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and
cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
to gather and present data
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust
quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the
"Apply" option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with
a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and
note the job identification number in the subject line.
Keywords: Computer Aid Inc., Ellicott City , Developer, Other , Shippensburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!