Assistant Community Office Manager (Assistant Branch Manager)
Company: Franklin Financial Services Corporation
Location: Boiling Springs
Posted on: June 10, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for actively contributing to the efforts to grow
retail loans, deposits and noninterest income to increase
profitability within a designated market area by fulfilling sales,
service and referral needs of walk-in customers. Serves as a role
model for community office staff in providing service to customers
in a professional manner while providing a seamless customer
experience; expanding customer base through consultative sales
techniques; performing tasks associated with the direct handling of
funds received or paid to customers in their day-to-day banking
transactions; performs tasks associated with backend
processing/posting of accepted banking transactions; educating
customers on bank services accessible through technology;
cross-selling bank products; performing account maintenance
requests; and, handling operational duties. Directly supervises and
coaches Lead Financial Services Representative (Lead FSR).
Demonstrate a commitment to community involvement.
- Actively contributes to the efforts to grow retail loans,
deposits and noninterest income in order to increase profitability
within the designated market area:
- Masters the features and benefits of each product and service
offered through the bank.
- Opens consumer and business deposit accounts.
- Engages customers and prospects in loan conversations and
inputs loan application for underwriting approval; ensures
customers understand and sign all required application and closing
documents and disclosures.
- Assists the Community Office Manager with internal and external
marketing efforts to existing and prospective customers in order to
develop new business and retain or expand existing business.
- Will perform joint external calls with Community Office Manager
to existing customers and prospects when needed.
- Sells products and services that meet customers' identified
needs in order to achieve market sales and profitability
- Cross-sells and makes referrals of other bank products and
services (i.e., Mortgages, Small Business, Investment and Trust
Services, Commercial Services, Merchant Services, Cash
- Assists customers in resolution of problems and/or inquiries to
ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Fosters the bank's relationship management culture:
- Jointly establishes annual quantitative profitability, sales
and customer service objectives with Community Office Manager,
including providing assistance with the annual budget for the
- Communicates profitability, sales and customer service
objectives to community office personnel.
- Schedules and facilitates relationship management meetings for
community office personnel twice a month.
- Consistently communicates to community office personnel the
need to attract new customers, to retain existing customers and to
increase the number of product and service relationships customers
maintain with the bank.
- Creates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere that makes every
customer feel important and valued.
- Monitors the coaching of FSR staff in order to ensure a quality
of service that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- In conjunction with Lead FSR, holds community office personnel
accountable for identifying customers' financial needs and making
quality referrals to appropriate personnel.
- Sets a positive example for community office personnel by using
product knowledge to make effective customer referrals.
- Maintains customer/employee confidentiality.
Promotes and demonstrates bank services that are accessible
through the use of technology.
Performs account maintenance services and processes customer
transactions in accordance with established bank policies and
Participates in onboarding and other outbound phone
- Directly supervises and coaches Lead FSR:
- Acts as a positive role model to motivate community office
staff to achieve performance expectations.
- Assists in the selection of new personnel. Makes all employment
decisions consistent with the principles of applicable laws
- Makes provisions for the proper orientation and training of new
- Completes performance appraisal for Lead FSR and monitors
performance on an ongoing basis.
- Reviews and approves appraisals prepared by the Lead FSR.
- Communicates expectations and identifies key gaps in the
behavior of Lead FSR. Develops plans to address performance gaps
through the use of effective formal and informal coaching as
outlined by F&M Trust's coaching certification principles.
- Consults with Community Office Manager and Human Resources on
any matters concerning corrective action procedures.
- Keeps Lead FSR informed of pertinent policies and procedures;
creates an atmosphere in which upward communication from employees
- Administers personnel policies and procedures as established by
Adheres to security and compliance policies and procedures.
- Participates in various community events in order to increase
the bank's visibility and strengthen relationships with the
communities we serve. Performs assigned duties relating to internal
A high school diploma or equivalent is required, with a
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Minimum one (1) years' experience in related retail banking and
sales positions in a leadership capacity required.
SIMILAR JOB TITLES:
Our job title here at F&M Trust is Assistant Community
Office Manager, while other companies may use Assistant Branch
Manager, Branch Sales Assistant Manager, Bank Branch Assistant
Manager, Branch Sales Leader, Platform Leader, or Branch Internal
F&M Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Franklin Financial Services Corporation, Ellicott City , Assistant Community Office Manager (Assistant Branch Manager), Other , Boiling Springs, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!