Location: Hanover, PA (Plant), Pennsylvania, United States
Requisition ID: 48442
Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Hanover, PA (Plant).
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading
global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services.
Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all
over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000
employees in more than 100 countries.
With U.S. Headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey, Schindler
Elevator Corporation is the North American operating entity of the
Switzerland-based Schindler Group. Schindler is one of the leading
global manufacturers of elevators, escalators and moving walks.
Schindler employs over 5,000 people in more than 230 locations in
North America. The company specializes in latest-technology
engineering as well as mechanical and micro-technology products
designed and rigorously tested for comfort, efficiency and
reliability. Schindler products can be found in many well-known
buildings throughout the US, including 4 World Trade Center, the
Bank of America Tower and the Marriott Marquis in New York, Cowboys
Stadium in Dallas and the Cleveland Clinic in Las Vegas.
ISO Quality Specialist
Mobility is the goal
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Directs and coordinates for ISO implementation / maintenance for
all SEC supply chain location - HO (Morristown), Kw(Hanover) OCC
(York), HUB's, EPCO and suppliers by performing the following
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Review and Maintain QMS Manual at Supply Chain to current
- Ensure all process are properly written down & reviewed
- Organize Internal Audits and Ensure all NC are properly
documented and timely closed.
- Handle External (Within SEC and External Audit) Audit for
- Co-Ordinate with other departments for synergy in the
- Support Implementation of ISO at suppliers
- Ability to work alone as ISO responsible for implementation /
maintenance of ISO compliance for entire Supply Chain
- Create Internal / External ISO Training / Certification
- Create Internal / External Audit Plans for Supply Chain.
- Ability to create regular communication on ISO Certification /
process compliance to keep focus on it amongst the supply chain
- The individual chosen for this position requires the ability to
learn a Schindler Internal Operating processes / vendor's processes
to ensure that they are oriented towards the desired output in a
Mobility needs you
Do you want to move the future with us?
If so, please click the Apply now button.
Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
marital status, gender identity, national origin, citizenship
status, disability or protected veteran status.
Schindler is committed to ensuring that our Career Center is
accessible to all jobseekers, including individuals with
disabilities. If you are having difficulty with the application or
the accessibility of this website, please contact