Company: Foot Locker
Location: Camp Hill
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture.
Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for
self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of
the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people.
If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine,
you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible
impact we're making on both our local and global communities, Click
This role is primarily responsible for scheduling and
coordinating the flow of work within or between the departments of
the Service Center to expedite on-time delivery and quality by
performing their essential duties and responsibilities. This
position must demonstrate a positive, professional image and
attitude to all associates and staff. This position also requires a
comprehensive understanding of all operating systems and
operational processes. Associate can be moved at will to any
position within the Service Center to meet customer demand based on
business needs. Associates are expected to be available to work
weekends, extended hour workdays, and change shifts as needed to
support business needs.
Work Schedule: 5:30am - 2:30pm, Monday through Friday, with
overtime as needed.
This position is located in our Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Employee health is our #1 priority, so we are providing on-site
social distancing, PPE and sanitizing stations.
- Reviews all daily projections and distributes labor accordingly
while establishing team priorities when departmental needs change
throughout the day.
- Revise labor distribution to adjust established priorities and
availability or capability of associates, parts, material,
machines, and equipment.
- Work within the department as a regular associate completing
all tasks in assigned department.
- Resolve all technical questions and maintain continuous
workflow during breakdowns.
- Properly follows company and OSHA safety procedures.
- A comprehensive knowledge of computers and experience in
Microsoft Office 365. Communicate and interact effectively and
amicably with the team including internal and external Associates,
Supervisors, Operations Managers, and Directors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read, write, operate RF device, conduct business
related mathematics, and analyze data as required.
- Brings problems to the attention of the supervisor, manager,
safety director or HR manager.
- Follows daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job
orientations and trainings.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job with or without accommodation.
- Required to stand (stationary position) during scheduled hours.
Hours usually include weekends, evenings and holidays in
conjunction with labor regulations.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is
regularly required to communicate using various methods.
- Kneeling, stooping, using stairs, reaching, pulling and moving
weights of 5-25lbs constantly and 25-80lbs frequently.
- Ability to move up to 55lbs at least 25 feet in distance.
- Based on business necessity associates may be required to
temporarily work in other locations that require different physical
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One-year experience working in a warehouse environment or
- Experience in WMOS and Microsoft Office 365
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
This position works in a warehouse setting, with limited outdoor
exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard
warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters, rf scanner,
computer, and tape dispensers. Based on business necessity
associates may be required to temporarily work in other locations
that require different physical demands.
Keywords: Foot Locker, Ellicott City , Operations Lead, Other , Camp Hill, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!