Company: UTZ Quality Foods
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Utz Quality Foods is looking to grow our loyal, career driven,
and customer focused team, and are currently recruiting for a
Lineperson to join our team of manufacturing professionals in
Hanover, PA at our Kindig facility on Third Shift.
As a Lineperson, the candidate is responsible for moving product
from the packing area to the warehouse. They also assist in
preparing lines at the beginning of the day and during changes in
product being packaged. This position works Sunday-Thursday 8:55PM
- Moves product from packing area to warehouse by pulling jacks
filled with product.
- Accurately scans finished product into inventory with use of
- Orders materials (cartons, liners) for packers from material
- Sets up mats and cartons for packers before production begins
- Prepares packing area when packaging different products.
- Orders appropriate cartons.
- Helps relieve for breaks and lunches.
- Helps clean floor and equipment in packing room weekly.
- Must be able to safely maneuver 60 lb. skids.
- Constant reaching and stacking above head.
- Requires working proactively in a cross-functional team with
diverse groups of people.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Celebrating 100 years of Utz!
Here at Utz, our goal is to manufacture and sell the best
possible products with a commitment to customer satisfaction that
is second to none. Our iconic family of brands includes Utz, Snyder
of Berlin, Golden Flake, Zapps, Bachman, Good Health, TGI Friday's,
and Jax. We pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment,
challenging opportunities, career growth and competitive wages. We
also offer an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
prescription, dental and vision plans, an employer match 401k,
profit sharing plan, access to the Utz Health & Wellness Center and
our own Fitness Center. Come grow with the Utz Family of
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
- Basic math and reading skills required.
- Requires knowledge of the preparation procedures for packing
and the location of the product's storage area acquired through one
month of on-the-job training..
- Moderate lifting (up to 25 lbs).
- Pulling or pumping jacks carrying up to 250 lbs.
- Must pay constant attention to keep accurate record of items
- Check computer for scanning errors.
Keywords: UTZ Quality Foods, Ellicott City , Lineperson-Third Shift, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!