Company: Computer Aid Inc.
Location: Camp Hill
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Provides application development services typically as a of a
project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze,
design, code, test and implement systematic solutions to meet
customer requirements that adhere to the clients IT standards and
policies. Developers provide general support to maintain
applications that meet the service levels, system availability,
performance and quality levels required by their customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The front end is Pega (pega experience not requested) and this
person will be creating Java code for Pega to pull info from the
- This is not a front end, UI developer position.
- Angular 8+ is nice to have but the main skills needed are CORE
- Currently using Harvest for Web Data Extraction tool
- HTTP, REST, SOAP IS REQUIRED
- Due to USC requirements, must be a USC
- 4 year Degree
- Software Engineer with strength in Development
- Angular 7 or above
- Previous experience working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly
using the "Apply" option. If you have questions, or would like to
speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact
person below and note the job identification number in the subject
Senior Technical Recruiter
Keywords: Computer Aid Inc., Ellicott City , Application Developer, Other , Camp Hill, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!