Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical
packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found
it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC
brand food packaging, SEALED AIR brand protective packaging and
BUBBLE WRAP brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer,
more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped
around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.8 billion in sales in
2019 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in
124 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
This position is eligible to receive $2000.00 Sign-on Bonus!
11:00 pm - 7:00 am Monday - Friday.
Healthcare Benefits available on Day ONE! That's health, dental,
vision, and more!
401K match! Paid weekly and paid time off.
The role of the packer is to independently inspect product and
pack to customer & quality requirements while keeping good
housekeeping in a safe environment.
- Inspect and pack product to meet customer specifications
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality
- Fold carton flats and place on tilt table
- Affix labels and corner labels to cartons or shrink packaging
- Manually pack mailers into cartons
- Place sealed cartons onto finishing pallet
- Use pallet hand jack to move finished pallets to wrapper and
- Strict attention to SEE Safety Process
- Keep production area clean and organized
- Ability to multi-task, possesses good communication skills
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Or 1 year of factory-related work experience in-lieu of
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Ability to lift to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work 8-hour shifts, overtime, and weekends
- Frequent standing, walking, and bending
- Hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to routinely work in a "hot room" (up to 110
degrees F at times)
Starting your first day, Sealed Air offers our employees a
comprehensive Total Rewards package with Health Insurance (Medical,
Dental, and Vision), Wellness Programs, Life Insurance, Retirement
Benefits (401k matching program), Profit Sharing and other perks
Requisition id: 33377
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect
positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using
Sealed Air's global resources and expertise.
- Corporate sustainability. It's about improving the lives of
people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the
communities where we and our customers operate.
- Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air
it's more than a goal, it's an integral part of our business
practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
- Leaving our communities better than we found them through
dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: York PA
Nearest Secondary Market: Lancaster
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Medical, Packing, Supply, Healthcare,
Hospitality, Manufacturing, Operations