Assistant School Director
Company: Children of America
Location: Ellicott City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
About Children of America (COA)
It is a special recipe of people, principles and pride that
makes the COA rich in diversity and strength. Our Assistant School
Directors are responsible for carrying out the daily tasks and
duties of management, including leading a staff of talented
educators and the execution of our educational programming for all
programs, Infant care through School Age. You will work directly
under a School Director in leading teachers and support staff while
working together in a supportive environment where you are
encouraged to grow in your field and share your passion for early
childhood education. Additionally, our company culture invites you
to bring your whole self to work, because it is your unique
attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger
Our program serves preschool children 6 weeks - 12 years of age.
Programs include, Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-K, Before and
After Care and Summer Camp.
Who Would I Interact with?
This position interacts daily with parents, your School
Director, teaching staff, support staff, assigned operations
personnel, facilities, custodial teams and an industry best
regional support team.
What are the requirements for this job?
- Must have a Bachelor's Early Childhood or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of leadership experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a childcare facility
- Advanced knowledge in early childhood education
- Flexible in challenging situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to build strong relationships.
- Commitment to professional development
- Effective decision maker
- Proficient in the use of technology, including industry
applications, MS Office 365; Word, Excel, Power Point
- Must meet state requirements
THE BENEFITS OUR SCHOOL DIRECTORS ENJOY:
- Internal Career Advancement Opportunities
- 100% Discount on Employee Childcare
- Annual Longevity Bonus (see program for details)
- Quarterly PEEEPs (IOS) Bonus
- Educational Assistance/Reimbursement
- T.E.A.C.H Scholarship Partnerships
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Recognition Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k), Life, Accident, & Disability
- Paid Vacation/ Paid Holidays
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Develop, lead, and retain a talented team of people.
- Understand, comply and work to exceed all regulations as
directed by your state.
- Continuously pursue enrollment growth through the execution of
the COA Experience
- Continuously pursue quality care through the execution of our
- Manage all day-to- day operations utilizing COA's processes,
procedures and policies
- Meet all COA's performance standards in terms of operations and
education as outlined in your annual budget
- Salary advertised is an estimate; final salary is negotiable
dependent on final position, level of education and
Children of America is an equal opportunity employer and a
Keywords: Children of America, Ellicott City , Assistant School Director, Other , Ellicott City, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!