Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate - Front
End, this means:
- Delivering a checkout experience that is quick, professional,
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted, scanned, and
meets the needs of customers.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do
The Customer Service Associate - Front End is responsible for
delivering excellent customer service during the checkout process.
This associate is one of the last interactions with our customer
before leaving the store and needs to ensure the customer is
satisfied and encouraged to come back to Lowe's. Therefore,
engaging with customers as well as attention to detail are
extremely important in this role.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or
up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting,
accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile
phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and
- 6 months experience identifying and selling products based on
customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on
sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and
- 6 months retail experience.
- 6 months experience as a cashier.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson
license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the
requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting
employment in this position.
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Ellicott City , Cashier, Other , Carlisle, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!