Quality Services Specialists
Company: Carlisle Companies Incorporated
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the
building materials industry. We've been around since 1917. In just
the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
This position is responsible for the execution and assessment of
Manufacturing Excellence Systems within Carlisle Construction
Material. Maintaining a high level of quality of our products and
services will demand meeting customer expectations. This will be
one of the prime objectives of the function.
- Ensure plant are compliance with the compliance with the
integrated management system including sustainability KPI's and
- Standardization of treatment of non-conforming material. Create
and implement quality inspection techniques.
- Standard treatment of non-conformities and address proper
disposition for optimal containment
- Coordination with ESG on response to field complaints for
making use of current or enhanced field complaint system
- Education - 4-year college degree
- Six Sigma training and Lean Certification a plus
- ISO9001/14001 systems experience preferred
Keywords: Carlisle Companies Incorporated, Ellicott City , Quality Services Specialists, Other , Carlisle, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!