PRN - School Bus Driver
Company: Associated Catholic Charities
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Catholic Charities is a non-profit organization with a diverse
workforce of over 2000 employees of all faiths, ages and
ethnicities who help to improve the lives of those we serve. We are
the largest private provider of human services in Maryland
operating over 80 programs throughout Maryland, serving children
and families, people living in poverty, individuals with
intellectual disabilities, immigrants, and seniors. Here, you can
build a career where you make meaningful differences in the lives
of others as we fulfill our mission to love, serve, teach and work
The School Bus Driver is responsible for:
- The Bus Driver is responsible for providing daily
transportation for the participants of the Program and for the
maintenance of the vehicle.
- Transports participants to and from the center daily, obtains
routing information, explains and enforces rules and regulations,
and maintains security for passengers.
- The Bus Driver conducts vehicle inspections, ensures proper
fueling, cleans the interior and exterior of the vehicle, reports
mechanical problems, and maintains all other vehicle equipment as
required by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
This position requires:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- CDL license with no more than 3 points required.
- Minimum of one year experience driving chauffeured vehicles
- Must have or have the ability to become certified by Red Cross
in First Aid within three months of employment. Must have knowledge
of basic automotive maintenance and of regulations governing
Maryland traffic laws.
- Ability to read, compute at a basic level, follow oral and
written directions, plan and organize work assignments, establish
rapport and practice patience with the public, parents, staff and
children is necessary.
Must be able to provide own transportation to and from the work
We offer a wide range of benefits to meet the ever-changing
needs of our employees including but not limited to:
- Vacation/sick/holiday pay
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with a discretionary employer
Join Catholic Charities of Baltimore where you will be an
important member of an trauma-informed care organization that
promotes a culture of safety, empowerment, healing and self-care,
and that believes that every person has infinite worth and
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Associated Catholic Charities, Ellicott City , PRN - School Bus Driver, Other , Westminster, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!