Machine Learning Contractor
Company: Management Decisions, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
There is an open position to be a member of the Data Science
team at a fast-growing company in Chicago. You will be responsible
for assisting our data scientists, data engineers, and dev ops
engineers to deploy and scale customer-facing algorithms. This
position is an opportunity to be part of an exciting and globally
focused network of data scientists, machine learning engineers, and
AI practitioners developing novel approaches to personalization and
Contract to hire position. Great learning opportunity!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with Machine Learning techniques and developing
- Strong familiarity with PySpark
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with cloud technologies and devops practices
- Experience with personalization recommendation engines or deep
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 - 6 Months, then conversion to
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Fun work environment!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Keywords: Management Decisions, Inc., Ellicott City , Machine Learning Contractor, Other , Carlisle, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!