Registered Nurse ( Medical-Surgical )
Location: Camp Hill
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The client is dedicated to matching outstanding talent with
exceptional opportunities, to being with you every step of the
way, and will ensure you are provided with all the tools
needed to turn out successful.
Our Client is currently seeking a Registered Nursing
professional (Medical-Surgical) for a 13 week contract.
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering
- Assess patient condition, administer medications, change
dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records, and provide patients
with support and education.
- Administer bedside care.
Minimum Requirements :-
- 1 year full time Registered Nurse (Medical-Surgical) experience
within the last 2 years.
- Current state registered nurse license.
- Current CPR certification.
Client offers Benefits Including :-
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant
- A fun and positive work environment.
- Paid time Accrued (PTA).
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401 K.
- This role may include a Completion Bonus/Signing Bonus/Referral
Bonus up to $750.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, Ellicott City , Registered Nurse ( Medical-Surgical ), Other , Camp Hill, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!