ACNB Bank Community Banking Supervisor I
Company: Frederick County Bank
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our Community Banking Supervisors/Head Tellers are responsible
for supervising and coordinating the operational activities of the
Bank's tellers in order to achieve its business goals and provide
excellent customer service.
If you are passionate about making a difference and want a
career - not just a job, come work for a great community Bank with
a long and successful history this may be the perfect opportunity
- Actively supervising, coaching and developing community banking
associates/tellers to achieve sales and performance
- Accurately processing customer transactions while ensuring
friendly and efficient service; and,
- Responsible for maintaining cash levels, ordering and shipping
currency/coin, balancing vault cash and supervising the
opening/closing procedures of the office and vault.
Education & Other Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Demonstrates strong supervisory, leadership, coaching and
- A minimum of one-year banking experience which would typically
include achieving sales goals, accurate cash handling and proven
leadership experience is preferred;
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the banking policies,
procedures and regulations;
- Moderate computer skills, including a working knowledge of
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; and,
- A valid driver's license.
Apply now and we will call you to set up a zoom interview, if
selected. We look forward to meeting with you!
ACNB Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic
information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Frederick County Bank, Ellicott City , ACNB Bank Community Banking Supervisor I, Other , Newville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!