WHY JOIN THE AMES COMPANIES
Our employees are our greatest assets, that is why we provide
them with excellent comprehensive benefits
Medical Dental Vision 401(k) Life Insurance Disability (STD/LTD)
Caregiving Support Critical Illness Hospital and Accident Coverage
Employee Assistance Program Telehealth Wellness Paid Holidays
Vacation Days Employee Stock Option Plan Tuition Reimbursement
Identity Theft Protection Pet Insurance Health Case Management, and
We are environmentally conscious and responsible. Proud
supporters of local and national charities, and we provide immense
WHO WE ARE
Check out our video: WE are AMES
The AMES Companies, headquartered in Lake Nona-Orlando, FL has a
rich history of American manufacturing. The AMES story goes back to
1774, when Captain John Ames began making America's first shovels.
AMES brand is the third oldest consumer brand in the country, and
its tools have literally helped build America, for more than 200
years. AMES products have built Revolutionary War ramparts,
connected the nation via the Transcontinental Railroad, dug for
gold, gone on expeditions to Antarctica, carved Mount Rushmore, and
installed the Statue of Liberty. And just like America, we're still
working every day to build the next great wonder.
Our business lines include Home Organization, Lawn and Garden
Tools, Outdoor Living, and Cleaning Tools, with leading global
brands sold to homeowners and professionals involved in new
construction, remodeling, and maintenance activities.
Our leading brands include ClosetMaid, AMES, True Temper,
Razor-Back, Jackson, Southern Patio and Harper. We are a business
unit of Griffon Corporation (NYSE: GFF).
WHO YOU ARE
As a Supply Chain Operations Specialist, you will be responsible
for supporting the eCommerce team by ensuring that order flow is
maintained, and that Customer communications are timely and
accurate. You will have a focus on process improvement and problem
solving while maintaining a strong relationship with clients like
Wayfair and Amazon. You will work with production planners and
purchasing planners to ensure that proper inventory levels are
WHERE YOU WILL WORK
At our AMES Center for Digital Commerce (ACDC) facility -1 True
Temper Dr. Carlisle, PA 17015.
We are located a few miles from major highways like route 81 and
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serve as liaison between the eCommerce and Operations,
contributing to continuously improve order fulfillment performance
and management of fulfillment costs for the company
- Become a subject matter expert utilizing our current and future
information systems and business intelligence tools to identify
trends and issues.
- Create reports and dashboards that help company stakeholders
assess on-going performance, understand risks to business
execution, and forecast and budget future fulfillment plans and
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Client seeking to
expedite critical orders and accounts.
- Represent AMES during collaborative calls with key customer
teams with timely and accurate data.
- Work with the Inventory and Purchasing teams to set key target
levels across entire supply chain, assessing safety stock need,
customer requirements and establishing a market-driven inventory
strategy for key Finished Goods and Raw Material items
- Assist cross functional teams with management of inventory
locations and levels, fulfillment turn times, promotions, product
bundles, special offers, and sales orders.
- Leading and executing e-commerce operations, monitoring
inventory levels to ensure timely production and fulfilment of
- Demonstrates the ability to navigate our processes and
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and balance analytics and
strategic thinking while making quick progress in the rapidly
evolving eCommerce landscape.
- Maintaining a Client centric mindset is pivotal to this role.
This position will support the efforts to establish, eliminate, or
change processes that will contribute to the overall improvement of
the Client's experience.
- Prepare, review, and analyze data and reports, and translate
the data into actionable insights and operational
- Learn and understand client's business and competition.
- Bachelors' degree highly preferred.
- 3+ years of operations/distribution/logistics/supply chain
- Experience working in a high-volume, consumer products
- Prior eCommerce experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with expertise in
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills, with Client, customers and
internal stake holders.
- Is resourceful and happy to roll up your sleeves to get the job
- Experience in Data analysis, performance trends and reporting
- Familiarity with ERP and WMS systems.
- Proactive problem solver, naturally inquisitive and independent
The Ames Companies will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The AMES Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants wil