Small details equals big work!
Do you have experience with fine wiring or small appliance repair?
Do you enjoy hobbies which require excellent eye to hand
coordination? Adecco, the World's Largest Staffing Agency, has
openings for various Electronics and High Tech Manufacturers in the
State College region where your special skills can set you apart!
Previous soldering experience under a microscope is a plus.
Interested applicants should be positive team players with
excellent track records for attendance and work performance. Don't
miss this great opportunity,apply today and come put your skills to
Drug screen and background checks are required for these positions.
Don't delay, apply today! For immediate consideration, please
follow these instructions to apply online:
1. Please go to http://www.adeccousa.com through INTERNET
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Fill in all sections numbered 1-4 in the area that says Join
4. Include zip code 16801
5. Please attach your resume to your application online
1. Pay Options/Direct Deposit - We Make it as easy as possible for
you to get paid
2. Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
3. Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
4. State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources
available for all employees
5. Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!
After completing your application, an Adecco representative will
contact you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please
phone our office at 814-231-0463. Don?t miss out on this Great
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled